Yes! You’re reading this correctly our grub control is as natural as it gets. Whether you choose to have one visit with us through our a la carte choices or your grub control is part of our packages we are proud to offer our grub control that is 100% organic. We use a fantastic product called grubGone! It started gaining popularity several years ago and we are proud to have implemented this product into our program immediately. We are always scouring the landscape for new and improved products on a daily basis to bring our customers the best results using the safest means possible with the products we select.
What are GRUBS?
Grubs are a C-shaped larva that somewhat resembles a shrimp that resides below your soils surface. If you’ve ever been planting flowers in your garden and you notice this pesky little fellow its most likely our buddy Mr. grub. Now, depending on the area in which you live your most likely to encounter the larvae of various insects like the Japanese beetle, June beetle or masked chafer. Grubs love to chew on the roots of your beloved lawn and also organic matter residing in your soil. The tricky part is that grubs live below the surface and you as a consumer will not notice an issue until its too late because it can take several months for damage to be noticed.
Signs of Grubs
- Brown areas throughout your lawn
- One of the first signs of a grub problem
- Dead patches in the grass
- Usually occur in mid to late summer
- Spongy feeling when walking on your lawn
- A clear indication of a grub presence.
- Moles and Mole track
- A possible sign of grubs
- You can peel your lawn almost like a carpet
- By this time, its too late for a preventative
How do I Remove Grubs in My Lawn?
The key is property timing and the use of a good safe product like grubGone! By using a preventative approach and having your product in place before grubs begin to feed will keep your lawn protected all season long. Organiclawns have been treating for grubs long enough to know if your reactive to damage its simply too late. Grub damage is very hard to reverse because by the time you’ve witnessed the damage to your lawn it will take months to recover even when treated professionally.
Why choose OrganicLawns Grub Control?
- We use natural biological Grub Control
- We target the pest, not the environment
- Our product is guaranteed
- Safe for our pets and our environment
- OMRI Listed product
- We use the 1st natural product to control grubs equal to chemical control!
FREE 100% ORGANIC GRUB CONTROL WITH ECONOMY, PREMIUM OR PREMIUM-PLUS PACKAGE!FREE GRUB CONTROL!